ALLANTOIN (Aluminum Dihydroxy Allantoinate) -
A major metabolic intermediate in organisms. It is an extract from the comfrey plant.
- Exfoliates and moisturizes dry skin.
- Stimulates growth of new skin cells
- Protects skin.
- Provides a youthful and bright appearance.
ALOE VERA -
A plant species that grows all around the world. The “meat” of the aloe vera is used to treat skin conditions.
- Hydrates and soothes skin.
- Calms down redness.
- Treats acne and lightens blemishes.
- Anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory.
- Antibacterial properties, heals small wounds and minor cuts.
ALPHA ARBUTIN (Hydroquinone β-D-Glucopyranoside) -
An antioxidant and skin brightener that is naturally found in the bearberry plant.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation and dark spots.
- Brightens without irritating the skin.
- Fades acne scars.
- Can be combined with other actives.
BAKUCHIOL (Psoralea Corylifolia) -
An extract derived from the leaves and seed of the babchi plant, which is commonly used in traditional Eastern medicine.
- Help heal, calm, and soothe the skin.
- Reduces wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- Firms skin, and minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
BISABOLOL (Alpha Bisabolol) -
An active ingredient in a German chamomile. Used as an ingredient in cosmetic and skin care products.
- Moisturizes dry and flaky skin.
- Contains anti-aging properties to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Includes calming agents, potentially fades discoloration.
CBD OIL (Cannabidiol) -
An active ingredient derived from the hemp plant. CBD can decrease pain and inflammation.
- Contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Reduce inflammation and redness associated with acne/blemishes.
- Soothes irritation from skin conditions from psoriasis and eczema.
A lightweight carbon material. Charcoal is ground down to a fine for black powder to incorporate into skincare products.
- Removes excess oil from the skin.
- Detoxifies and purifies pores.
- Minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Shrinks pores and tightens skin.
GLYCERIN (Glycerol) -
A natural compound that attracts moisture from the environment to distribute moisture to the skin.
- Moisturizes and softens skin.
- Hydrates the outer layer of the skin to reduce itching and flaking.
- Improves skin barrier function and skin mechanical properties
- Provides protection against irritants.
GLYCOLIC ACID -
A water-soluble AHA, made from sugar canes. Natural acids that derive from plants.
- Promotes collagen formation.
- Exfoliates and rejuvenates your skin.
- Anti-aging and hydrating.
- Evens out skin tone and reduces wrinkles and dark spots.
- Cleans pores to prevent acne, and reduce the appearance of pores.
GRAPESEED OIL -
An oil extracted from the seeds of grapes. It quickly penetrates the skin, leaving skin soft and moisturized.
- Moisturizes dehydrated skin.
- Provides a clear, smooth skin tone.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Contains antioxidants.
- Treats blemishes and acne.
HYALURONIC ACID -
A natural polysaccharide found in skin that holds moisture. Has the ability to replenish moisture to the skin.
- Provides cushioning, and aids tissue repair.
- Holds together collagen and elastin, and helps create a barrier against microorganisms.
- Reduces or removes the appearance of wrinkles.
A gel-forming agent that creates an optimal moist environment to heal wounds.
- Helps relieve pain and promotes healing.
- Absorbs oils and fluids from pores.
- Waterproof dressings/bandages.
Certain mushrooms have been used in Asia for their ability to improve and preserve a youthful appearance.
- Builds up the skin’s moisture barrier, which prevents water loss and keeps skin hydrated.
- Reduces irritation.
- Helps improve the look of wrinkles.
NIACINAMIDE (Nicotinamide) -
A form of a water-soluble vitamin B3 (niacin). The essential nutrient for your skin.
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-aging.
- Regulates sebum production.
- Minimizes pores, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Reduces hyperpigmentation and revitalizes skin.
- Soothes rosacea and brightens skin.
- Tags: acne allantoin aloe vera alpha arbutin bakuchiol bisabolol cbd oil charcoal glycerin glycolic acid grapeseed oil hyaluronic acid hydrocolloid mushroom niacinamide skincare