How you wash your face can make a difference in your breakouts and skin health. Follow these tips from dermatologists
- Use a gentle, non-abrasive cleanser that does not contain alcohol.
- Do not scrub your skin because scrubbing irritates the skin.
- Use your fingertips to apply cleanser - using anything other than your fngetips can irritate your skin
- Do not use hot water to wash your face. Use lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
- Apply moisturizer
- Do not wash your face more than twice a day - over-washing your skin, can strip the oils that keep skin healthy and healthy. Wash your face regularly to get rid of dirt and free radicals that can clog pores but you should be careful of over-washing your skin can make your skin feel tight.