Masks are everywhere now, ranging from sheet masks to mud masks to clay masks. Today we discuss mud and clay masks. Which one is right for you?
Mud hydrates while clay dries, so let’s figure out which is beneficial to your skin.
- Optimal for oily skin and those with acne or breakouts
- Clay absorbs oil, dirt and grime - this is why your skin feels tight after application
- Exfoliates dead skin cells and reduces the appearance of pores
- Clay is nutrient-high and these nutrients get absorbed into the skin
- Mud masks are commonly used in spas and contained in many skincare products
- Mud helps circulation in the skin
- Cleans dirt and any impurities from your skin
- Brightens and softens skin
- Great for dry or dull skin